Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Captain Sim 757 Update In Progress

The Captain Sim folks have let slip that they are working on a v4.3 update to their 757. Once that is out, it should support full navigation database updates from Navigraph for the 757 FMS. Yay! I actually rather like the 757, although I know many people (myself included) have had problems with severe bugs (mainly CTDs) in the past. The latest update has worked rather well for me, although I know many people still complain about program crashes due to the FMS. Hopefully they will get more of those ironed out for the 757 in this next update, if you are still getting bitten by this.

The lack of support for navigation updates in the 757 FMS is one of my chief remaining complaints about the product. Glad to see it will be addressed very soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update as always, I like reading your blog for a fast glance at FS payware news and reviews. keep up the good work!