Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wilco Announces the Piaggio P180 Avanti II

Wilco Publishing has announced the upcoming release of their Piaggio P180 Avanti II in March! This plane was the subject of their recent "guess the next Wilco plane" contest. I got this one right, although I haven't heard if my guess was a winning entry in their drawing. (Knowing my luck, probably not...)

As an extra special bonus, you get a free Ferrari! Well, one you can drive around in Flight Simulator, anyway. (Details, details...) :-)

The FSX and FS9 versions are separate, although you can purchase them together in a bundle at a discount over buying them individually. Price is listed at €27.95 for either one for European customers (includes VAT), or €23 for non-European customers. That works out to about US $31.

If you want both FS9 and FSX versions in a bundle, you can pick them both up for €39.95 for European customers (includes VAT), or €33 (about US $45) for non-Euro customers. Seems like a very reasonable deal. I'm looking forward to giving this one a shot -- it's high on my list of future acquisitions.

Note that this plane was NOT developed by feelThere! for Wilco.

No comments: