Tuesday, March 2, 2010

More Goodies Coming Our Way!

Wow, how did I miss this one?

In a news post back in January, Terrence from McPhat Studios let slip hints of a couple more projects on the horizon. He's not telling us what they are, but he is naming names: CoolSky, Flight1, and feelThere. Hmmmm, wonder what they're cooking up?

I think a CoolSky Boeing 717 would be really nice, given the outstanding work they have done on the Super 80 and Super 80 Pro. They wouldn't need to change the external model much -- mainly just a shrink of the MD-80 -- but an all-glass cockpit like its big brother, the MD-11, would be a very nice development.

Then again, who knows? They might totally surprise us with something out of left field.

I've got no idea what feelThere! is cooking up, but something tells me we are due for another bizjet from them. But perhaps they might shock us and do a turboprop instead. That's what makes this so much fun...thinking about all the different possibilities.

Flight1 is truly a wildcard. I have no clue, as they are all over the place. Will be fun to see.

Also, an outfit called IRIS Simulations is supposedly working on a CRJ series. I will be watching this one with interest. They posted some previews of their models, which look nice. I am anxious to see how realistically they will model the CRJ systems.

No comments: