Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day 2010 Thoughts

I apologize for being a day late with this, but I was away from the computer for most of the day yesterday. Here in the U.S., we celebrated Memorial Day on May 31. Memorial Day is intended to be a day set aside to remember the fallen heroes who died in the defense of our nation.

So, I just wanted to offer a heartfelt thanks to all the brave men and women who died in the line of duty. Without their sacrifice, we would likely not have the freedom to enjoy our seemingly trivial (by comparison) hobbies like flight simming, or even more important stuff like our families, careers, homes, and so on. My prayers and sympathies are with the comrades, friends, and families left behind by their passing. I hope that those who remain will find comfort and healing.

No comments: