Friday, January 8, 2010

feelThere ERJv2 Wolrd Airliners Vol. 3 Available

feelThere/Wilco/McPhat have all teamed up to release another new package of liveries for the ERJv2: World Airliners, Vol. 3. You can catch screenshots of the liveries here. They include:
  • Air France RĂ©gional
  • Luxair
  • British Midland
  • Lagunair
  • LOT
  • Satena
  • ExpressJet
  • AeroLitoral
  • United Express
  • Continental Express
  • Delta Connection
  • British Airways
While some of these have showed up in past livery packs, these typically represent a repaint of a different type than was previously available: for example, Continental Express flies the ERJ-135, the ERJ-145LR, and the ERJ-145XR. Up to now, there was no repaint of the ERJ-145XR in the Continental Express livery. This same situation likely applies to other liveries here, as well.

I own Vol. 1, and I really like it. I did pass on Vol. 2, mainly because it entirely consisted of BA Connect (British Airways) specialty repaints. I think BA is a perfectly fine airline, and I like having some BA repaints in my virtual fleet, but this was a bit much for me. However, Vol. 3 looks very nice, and I will probably add it to my collection before long.

No comments: